How has your week been progressing?
It’s the final quarter of the year and have you been working towards your short or long term goals?
What do you want to be, or where do you want to be in the years ahead?
A good time to start planning would be now.
Nonetheless, here are some quotes to keep you motivated for the coming week. Enjoy!
- “Some friends do bring out the best in you, so it’s good to invest in those friendships.”
- “Comparison is the thief of joy.” – Be happy with what you have and forget about what everyone else thinks.”
- “It’s just a bad day. Not a bad life.”
- “Curiosity invites people to be in charge of their own learning.”
- “When you give back to society. It will come back to you.”
- “In the long run, our biggest regrets aren’t our actions, they’re our inactions.”
- “Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.”
Liked this? Don’t forget to share them with your friends and loved ones! Feel free to share a quote that has always resonated with you in the comments. Have an awesome October! More motivational quotes