A picture paints a thousand words, as they say, but a selected combination of words tend to paint a more in-depth picture, so it seems.
Here are 30 quotes which I have personally resonated to and I hope you might find some use to you regardless of whatever you are facing.
- When you have the ability to learn, you have the ability to continue to grow.
- Your reputation is what you are perceived to be, whereas your character is what you are.
- People tend to be happier when they spend money on experiences rather than material goods.
- Action beats inaction. Think and take action.
- Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.
- When you do something every day, you might not notice a difference at that moment, but the effects of compounding have already begun.
- Build relationships by providing value.
- You can never get enough of what you don’t really need.
- The most uncomfortable thing you can do is to set and achieve a goal that’s harder than something you’ve ever done before.
- Intention is the key to mastery.
- It’s not wealth that defines you, it’s your character.
- There is value in dreaming big, even if you don’t end up exactly where you thought you would.
- Don’t worry about failure. You only have to be right once.
- You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
- When you are good to others, you are best to yourself.
- You are not what you think you are; but what you think, you are.
- Every day offers us an opportunity to affect the lives of others, how would you use yours?
- Don’t be defined by what you didn’t know or didn’t do.
- Do something that adds value to who you are and who you might want to be next.
Success does not come overnight, keep working really hard to make that future become a reality.
- If at first, you don’t succeed, you’ll know you’re aiming high enough.
- What you will depend on the perspective you have.
- There are typically many paths to achieving your goals.
- Success is a matter of momentum.
- Integrity is when your actions guide your choice of words.
- Our well-being lies in our actions.
- Two there are who are never satisfied — the lover of the world and the lover of knowledge.
- Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.
- Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you live.
- Gratitude is the wine for the soul. Go on — get drunk.
- It’s your road and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.